RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Any pixel artist out there?

Started by TurboXray, 09/12/2006, 11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TurboXray

Anyone interested in doing a little pixel art for an upcoming demo?

My skills are ok, but not for what I need in this project. I don't want to give too much away, but it's a 13color image in the dimensions of ~ 96x64. If your interested, PM me. The demo will be ready to go in 3-4 days.

-Rich

Keranu

Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

TurboXray

I don't think the PM went through, Keranu.

Keranu

PM replied with other PM :P .
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

Seldane

PM me if you want, I'm too lazy to do it (promising, eh?).  :wink:
Quote from: Seldane on 04/21/2007, 07:28 PMDVDs are for suckers. Illegally pirated and stolen videos all the way. No menus. No "DO NOT PIRATE THIS!" screens. No fuss. Only perfection. I honestly only pirate movies because that "don't pirate this" screen annoys me. :wink:
IMG
Indeed, it's AV time. Check out: IMG! Sir, the door was open.

TurboXray

Digi.k

pm me too if its not too late  :shock:

TurboXray

It's never too late.

I have quite of few demos in the works. My love for the SGX grows with every demo. I'm also open to ideas about the production/style of the demos. I plan the make the demos more and more interactive. One of the up and comming demos with be a shooter demo were your fighting a boss. I'm not sure if I should go with all original art or base it off a certain impressive snes shooter.

Oh, I plan to do CD demos so people without flash cards can run them too.

-Rich