The Analogue Turbo Duo clone shipped in time for Christmas 2023. Are you happy with yours ?? Find firmware updates here.
IMG
Main Menu

FS: PC-Engine Core + 4 games!

Started by Trenton_net, 11/07/2016, 09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trenton_net

Hi everyone,

I have for sale a PC-Engine Core + 4 games!

IMG

I got this as a spare unit, but I realized that I have way too many "spare" units as it is. :) This system comes bare as you see it, but also includes 4 HuCard games complete in cases.

Note: Due to the age of these games, some of the spine labels show slight signs of pealing/wear. It's rather minor in my opinion (a little glue would put them back in place), but I thought I would mention it all the same to be complete.

Asking $89.99 USD + shipping. Payment via PayPal.

Cheers!

o.pwuaioc

$89.99? Are people on this board so gullible to fall for that trick? Just add the extra penny in and call it what it is, $90.

BlueBMW

[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

CGQuarterly

I can give you $89.88.  Not a penny more.

Trenton_net

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 11/08/2016, 04:08 PMI can give you $89.88.  Not a penny more.
Waaaah? Those pennies are important! With 5 of them, I can buy a piece of bubble gum! :P

In all seriousness, It's just a number (I write like that out of habbit mostly). If your unhappy about it, PM me with one you think is fair. What's the worst that could happen? I accept your offer and we both win? lol.