OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Star Wars: The last Jedi

Started by NoSexGex, 04/18/2017, 09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoSexGex

Anyone have thoughts on the new trailer??
I know i'm really looking forward to more material being released

Made this pic for a group chat i'm in, they seemed to have mixed opinions. Partially because of pre conceived notions from the last movie, and all the "puzzle piece events".
IMG
For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!

ParanoiaDragon

I didn't get into the trailer the first 2 times I watched it, for some reason.  But then on the 3rd time I showed it to my dad, & I did get some great goosebumps! :D
IMG

majors

A.J.: Have you ever heard of Evel Knievel?
Lev Andropov: No, I never saw Star Wars.
TG/PCE Collection.
"Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)

Warbucks

The movie looks awesome.

Stinks that we have to wait until December to see it though.

NoSexGex

Quote from: majors on 04/19/2017, 07:57 AMNo, I never saw Star Wars.
It's 2017, how is that even possible for him

Quote from: Warbucks on 04/19/2017, 10:39 AMThe movie looks awesome.

Stinks that we have to wait until December to see it though.
The wait is always hard. Must have been even more brutal with the original saga, as there was really nothing to hold the fans over. Not like today we have filler stuff like Rogue One. I'm hoping those strategically released trailers for the next 9 or so months will hold me over.

I'm deathly curious how this particular movie is going to operate though. I'm pretty sure everyone knew from the start of The Force Awakens that it was a new hope clone. And I feel the same will happen to this one, mimicking Empire Strikes Back. But the speculation seems to be mixed this time, and so far doesn't look definitively preset like The Force Awakens did.
For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"

EmperorIng

I don't even really know what you can discuss with this trailer. Nothing happened in it. Nothing of substance was said or done. The first third of it is just a black screen.

All I can say it follows the rich hollywood tradition of the last 15 years or so of "total dogshit trailers"

bob

something about the OG sw actually made it feel like they were on other planets.  maybe because i was 8 years old, but the locations in this trailer feel too much like "earth".  i dunno, i hate getting old.  lol

crazydean

Quote from: EmperorIng on 04/19/2017, 06:28 PMAll I can say it follows the rich hollywood tradition of the last 15 years or so of "total dogshit trailers"
Glad to hear I'm not the only one who hates modern trailers. I rarely even watch trailers anymore because they don't tell you what the movie is going to be about. I miss 80s and 90s trailers.

Flare65

The teaser didn't really show much.  it didn't get me excited either.  Maybe when the full trailer comes out....

NoSexGex

Quote from: EmperorIng on 04/19/2017, 06:28 PMI don't even really know what you can discuss with this trailer. Nothing happened in it. Nothing of substance was said or done. The first third of it is just a black screen.

All I can say it follows the rich hollywood tradition of the last 15 years or so of "total dogshit trailers"
It's all just marketing mindfuckery. They just want to keep a consistent flow going for Star Wars hype, as they could obviously release a way better trailer with some actual content. Anytime they wanted to.

I'm mostly curious where other people think this movie will go. With me I would love to see successful ballsy plot. Like instead of Luke Skywalker training that girl, they bring Bobba Fet back to life using the dark side of the force. And Bobba Fet becomes a jedi, goes crazy and kills all the gungans. Now damn, wouldn't that be just sex.