The Analogue Turbo Duo clone shipped in time for Christmas 2023. Are you happy with yours ?? Find firmware updates here.
IMG
Main Menu

Castlevania X68000 CIB

Started by vmorr, 06/08/2017, 12:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vmorr

Have a CIB copy of Castlevania for the X68000 up for grabs if anyone wants to PM a serious offer... No love for the X68k in the Canadian Facebook groups I'm in 😑

IMG

IMG

IMG

Let's say $165 USD + ship?

Dicer

jtucci31

Ohh this is tempting. I usually just play it preloaded on my system, but owning the real thing would be sweet. I may consider this and sell some stuff.  :-k

Gredler

I saw this for ~12000 yen when I was in Japan and thought omg so exspensive, if I had known I would've grabbed it for the homies :(

jtucci31

Ah damn gredler you should have bought it! Ultimate piece of shelf candy, even for those who do actually own an x68k unit.

exodus

pretty neat! I wish I had bought the x68k I saw for cheap in Japan back in 2003 :P

in99flames

I dont have a x68k...but much like the others say, thats a sweet item right there. Damn
I am somebody's mommy!
----name that movie quote :)

Mathius

I paid $80 for my copy back in 2013. Not sure the about the current going rate other than the above example. Really cool game to have and hate to see you sell it.

ClodBusted

I just play it on PS1 through the Castlevania Collection.

vmorr

Updated pictures  8)

~~~

Sold  8) 8) 8)