@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Anyone know where I can find SPC's for Super Bonk 2 & Shubibinman Zero?

Started by ParanoiaDragon, 01/05/2007, 04:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ParanoiaDragon

IMG

Keranu

Not to try derailing your thread, but what are SPC's? Super Personal Computers?
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

PCEngineHell

NecroPhile

I think that SPC is the sound files ripped from SNES games.  Try snesmusic.org.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

ParanoiaDragon

Quote from: guest on 01/05/2007, 10:28 AMI think that SPC is the sound files ripped from SNES games.  Try snesmusic.org.
Exatly!  And thank you, especially since I found both there!!
IMG

NecroPhile

You're quite welcome.  That site has music from every snes game that I can think of (or care about).

Ninja Spirit

I can't get anything from that site to work. I got the Front Mission: Gun Hazard soundtrack but can't use it.

NecroPhile

Quote from: Ninja Spirit on 01/08/2007, 02:22 PMI can't get anything from that site to work. I got the Front Mission: Gun Hazard soundtrack but can't use it.
It's been a while since I've played any snes music, but I used to use a plug-in for winamp (SNESamp, if I remember correctly).  With some players, the file has to be decompressed first - from .rsn to .spc.  The files on snesmusic.org are in .rsn format.  Rename the file from .rsn to .rar and decompress the file with winrar or similar program.  You could also try a different player that can play the .rsn files directly.  Good luck - you'll soon hear some Sony SPC700 goodness.  :-({|=