10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

PCEFX Outlet Stock (closed)

Started by PCEngineFX, 07/20/2007, 02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCEngineFX

IMG

pcengine-fx.com is happy to offer the community new Turbo software and hardware for sale.  Ordering instructions are the end of this post.  All games and accessories are new (not copies), in original shrinkwrap, and NEC branded unless otherwise noted.

GAMES (all items are new in original shrinkwrap unless otherwise noted)
$30.00 - Champions Forever Boxing SOLD OUT
$20.00 - Buster Bros. SOLD OUT
$35.00 - Dungeon Master Theron's Quest SOLD OUT
$25.00 - John Madden DUO CD Football SOLD OUT
$35.00 - Shape Shifter - SOLD OUT!

IMG
$30.00 - Bravoman (has a hole in the back of shrinkwrap, otherwise fine) - 1 LEFT!

IMG
$30.00 - China Warrior - 1 in stock!

IMG
$35.00 - Prince of Persia - 1 LEFT IN STOCK!

IMG
$35.00 - SimEarth - 3 in stock

IMG
$30.00 - Sherlock Holmes Volume 2 - 2 in stock

IMG
$35.00 - Shadow of the Beast - 1 LEFT IN STOCK!

IMG
$35.00 - Riot Zone - 6 in stock

MAGAZINES (all items are new)
IMG
$7.00 - TurboForce Magazine Issue 3 (Lords of Thunder on cover)

IMG
$10.00 - TurboForce Magazine Issue 4 (Exile 2 on cover)

IMG
$26.00* - Retro Gamer Magazine Issue 40 (NEC PC Engine "Retroinspeciton" Issue)
This is the 40th issue of UK's Retro Gamer Magazine featuring a massive 10 page NEC PC Engine "retroinspection" which features:
- Main photos by Aaron Nanto
- Complete PC Engine History & Market Impact
- Interview with Ken Wirt (VP & GM of the TG-16 Group at NEC HE)
- PC Engine "Perfect Ten Games" feature
- PC Engine "and the rest..." (87 other featured games)
Also in this issue:
- Complete history of the Mortal Kombat franchise
- Interview with the creator of Pac-Man VR
- ID Software Company Profile
- SNK Part 3 developer lookback
- And tons more...
*Due to the import & out of print nature of the magazine, we unfortunately can't lower the price on this item. Price does not include shipping.

HARDWARE (all items are new, NEC branded)
IMG
$10.00 - TG-16 AC Adapter - 10 in stock

IMG
$20.00 - Turbo Pad - 5 in stock

OTHER ITEMS (all items are new)
IMG
"Turbo Legacy" Poster (v1) - Click on image for larger version - CLICK HERE TO ORDER!
The ultimate poster for the TurboGrafx collector, this is a collection of covers for every TurboGrafx game released in the US. Perfect for dressing up any wall, this is the perfect size for maximum visual impact, or instantly creating a theme for a room. Images look great on this high-quality poster, printed on heavyweight 7 mil semi-gloss paper using superior dye inks. Treat yourself or give as a gift.

IMG
$5.00 - "Bonk for President" Bumper Sticker (shipping included - for multiple orders please inquire) - OUT OF STOCK (shipping may take longer than normal for this item)
Tell the world how you feel!  This is the original "Bonk for President" bumper sticker, perfect for expressing yourself while cruising down the highway or just for posting on the wall.  Measures 10" x 3" and printed on 4mil vinyl using water and UV resistant inks - means no fading in the sun or bleeding in the rain.

ORDERING
1. Contact us at CLOSED with the items you want and your mailing zip code (to determine shipping). You will be sent a total within 24-48 hours.

2. Shipping will be done with USPS Priority Mail. 1st item in most cases will be $7 for shipping, with each additional item $4 (however you will get a final total on email verifying this.)

3. PayPal is preferred method of payment.
// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG
IMG

Turbo D

Excellent Seller, Fast shipping, thank you very much, A+
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

OldRover

Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

esteban

Quote from: OldRover on 01/25/2008, 11:11 PMI want a Buster Bros! Zip code: 00662.
:)

You'll love it. Good stuff. Great co-op action, as well, which is not particularly easy to find in the TG-16 / PCE catalog.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

OldRover

Quote from: esteban on 01/26/2008, 07:06 AMYou'll love it. Good stuff. Great co-op action, as well, which is not particularly easy to find in the TG-16 / PCE catalog.
Yeah I know, I used to own it...just haven't been able to pick it up again until now.
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

PCEngineFX

Old Rover - your check has cleared and I shall be sending out your game tomorrow 1/31.
IMG
IMG

PCEngineFX

Pcenginefx Outlet stock updated as of 2.22.08.  Adjusted stock numbers and added Riot Zone and Retro Gamer magazine to the list.
IMG
IMG

Sinistron

Aaron that is awesome and well deserving that your photos are in that zine
IMG
Quote from: Tatsujin- ATM it's just amateurish boytoy shizzle.
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

PCEngineFX

Thanks Sinistron.  It was very cool that Retro Gamer wanted me to provide them with the photos they needed for the article.  Speaking of Retro Gamer, I just got word that they will be doing a PC Engine GT and a possible PC-FX Retrospective which I will be providing more photos for.  Should be cool!
IMG
IMG

nectarsis

My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

nat

Aaron showed me this a little while ago as a concept and I think it's really, really awesome. We recently redid our video game room and were looking for appropriate decor, and this fits the bill and then some. Now that he has big ones available I'm definitely going to be ordering one for the wall in there, and possibly a second to keep around "just in case."
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

PCEngineHell

Sinistron

That poster is awesome.  I will be ordering myself one soon.  =D>
IMG
Quote from: Tatsujin- ATM it's just amateurish boytoy shizzle.
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

Turbo D

That poster is bad-ass Aaron! I ordered one for my gameroom!  8)
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

Ceti Alpha

Wow!!! I love the poster!! I'm definitely going to have to order this sucker and get it dry mounted.  =P~ =P~ =P~

I'll be placing an order in the next couple weeks.  :)
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

NecroPhile

Lovely work, Aaron.  I don't know where I'll park it, but I must own one!
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

PCEngineFX

Thanks everyone for the praise and support!  Watch for other designs in the near future!
IMG
IMG

PCEngineFX

BTW, I was looking online to see if there are any simple ways to hang a poster without damaging it and I found this place: http://www.posterhanger.com/index.html.  It is a clip-on solution and only uses one small nail for $16.95

If anyone else has any suggestions on how to hang posters without a frame/tape/tacks I'd love to hear them.
IMG
IMG

Ceti Alpha

That's pretty cool Aaron. Dry-mounting can be expensive sometimes, but it just looks so nice.  =P~
IMG

Arjak

That's an awesome poster, but I can't help but wonder what's going to happen with it when Mysterious Song comes out. Will it be updated? :-k
He who dings the Gunhed must PAAAAY!!! -Ninja Spirit

PCEngineFX

Quote from: Arjak on 05/07/2008, 06:29 PMThat's an awesome poster, but I can't help but wonder what's going to happen with it when Mysterious Song comes out. Will it be updated? :-k
As long as the game is physically printed (like the MindRec games) then yes I will revise the poster.
IMG
IMG

Arjak

Cool! I might have to order one of these at some point. :)

PCEngineFX

Outlet updated as of 5.13.08 - The original "Bonk for President" bumper sticker is now available - check out the 1st post in this thread for details!
IMG
IMG

OldRover

I want 5 copies of the bumper sticker. Throw me a price. :D

nectarsis

My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

Ceti Alpha

Awesome bumper sticker, but I was really hoping that Bravoman (P) and Veigues Tactical Gladiator (VP) would make a go of it.  :P

I'll be ordering at least one of these when I order the poster.  =D>
IMG

Arjak

That bumper sticker is one of the most awesome things I've ever seen. I'll have to remember these when I get a car...

PCEngineFX

Quote from: Arjak on 05/14/2008, 01:53 PMThat bumper sticker is one of the most awesome things I've ever seen. I'll have to remember these when I get a car...
You could always get one to show off in your room in the meantime ;)
IMG
IMG

Turbo D

I got my posters in the mail on friday! They are very beautiful and vibrant, dark color, very nice! It looks very sweet on my wall! I used a poster frame I bought at micheals. The frame is a 23" x 35" and cost me 19.99, well worth the money for such a sweet poster. Thanx Aaron!  :mrgreen:
IMG IMG
IMG

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: turbo D on 05/17/2008, 05:31 AMI got my posters in the mail on friday! They are very beautiful and vibrant, dark color, very nice! It looks very sweet on my wall! I used a poster frame I bought at micheals. The frame is a 23" x 35" and cost me 19.99, well worth the money for such a sweet poster. Thanx Aaron!  :mrgreen:
You should post a picture of it here for all to see.  :D
IMG

Turbo D

Quote from: ceti alpha on 05/17/2008, 10:44 PM
Quote from: turbo D on 05/17/2008, 05:31 AMI got my posters in the mail on friday! They are very beautiful and vibrant, dark color, very nice! It looks very sweet on my wall! I used a poster frame I bought at micheals. The frame is a 23" x 35" and cost me 19.99, well worth the money for such a sweet poster. Thanx Aaron!  :mrgreen:
You should post a picture of it here for all to see.  :D
No problem  :)

IMG
IMG IMG
IMG

PCEngineFX

Very nice turbo D!  Glad you like the poster - it really is beautiful in person when you see it.  I'll probably go the posterhanger.com solution for my poster, but I'll go look at that frame as well.
IMG
IMG

Ceti Alpha

That's really nice TurboD.  8)

As for a frame, I might look at something similar, but dry mounting is always super nice. Can just be expensive.
IMG

PCEngineFX

IMG
IMG

bust3dstr8

Item check isle two please  :D

Do you have any ShapeShifter left?
Clowns Suck
IMG IMG

PCEngineFX

All sales have now resumed.

I believe ShapeShifter is sold out but I will double check and get back to you.
IMG
IMG

PCEngineFX

bust3dstr8, I checked and I am sold out of Shape Shifter.
IMG
IMG

mrhaboobi

Looking for (MINT ONLY)
US Manual : Magical Chase, Shockman 
US Box : Turrican,  Soldier Blade, New Adventure Island, Neutopia II
Other : Sapphire OBI, Turbo Play Aug/Sept 90, April/May 92, Turbo Edge Spring 90

PC Engine Special Cards : Bomberman User Battle

Alydnes Super Grafx

hoobs88

I am interested in China Warrior and Dungeon Master: Theron's Quest if they are still available.
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

mrhaboobi

Looking for (MINT ONLY)
Other : Sapphire OBI, Turbo Play Aug/Sept 90, April/May 92, Turbo Edge Spring 90

Alydnes Super Grafx

RoyVegas

Quote from: mrhaboobi on 03/03/2010, 10:45 PMkeen on a poster :)
I'd love one of the posters myself but I think they've been sold out for awhile.  Anyone know for sure?
All is well. :)

PCEngineFX

IMG
IMG

hoobs88

What about China Warrior and Theron's Quest? Are those still available?
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

mrhaboobi

i grabbed the last china warrior i believe.  And hoping to grab the magazines while im at it :)
Looking for (MINT ONLY)

Alydnes Super Grafx

RoyVegas

Quote from: Pcenginefx on 03/04/2010, 01:16 AMThe posters are always in stock - you can order them here: http://www.cafepress.com/pcenginefx.260707543
Badass!  I just ordered mine.  Thanks!
All is well. :)

henrycsc

If they are still available, I'd be interested in the sealed China Warrior and the Turbo Force Issue #4
Wanted:
Bootleg Hucards (Hong Kong, China)
Third Party Hardware (US, Japan, China, Europe, Korea)
Canadian Boxes and Manuals (French text)
Ton's of Trades available - just PM me.

Mathius

One new Turbopad so my girlfriend can get in on the Turbo-gaming please. Zipcode: 46041

Duo_R

Add my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/sOg93QUtlg0
For sale trade list: https://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

malicedoom

I have some of those BONK bumper stickers - they're great!
Wait a minute... who am I here?

Bernie

Wow!!  That poster has me drooling.  I am already thinking of where I will hang it.  I will order one when I am off and go get a nice frame for it.  Love it!!