10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

How did my PCE remember this

Started by rasterfarian, 01/15/2008, 02:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odonadon

Quote from: guest on 01/18/2008, 02:54 PMOdonadon, I don't completely agree with your assessment. If someone runs off with the topic the OP, or a mod, should simply reiterate the question or ask if anyone has any new ideas. The mod shouldn't necessarily admonish anyone for going off topic. That sort of thing is natural. But mods can take positive steps to try and steer some attention back to the original topic if it hasn't been properly addressed.
I didn't mean to specifically say that the assigned moderators of this forum need to do a better job, but rather everyone who participates in the thread (including me - I could've brought this up in a better way :) ), and try to keep the extraneous chatter to a minimum.  In this case, rasterfarian had further questions relating to his issue, but by then like 10 unrelated posts had gone by.  Often mods don't see a thread until way after the fact anyway.  I agree with you that the way he reacted in turn wasn't helpful either.

OD