I'm Starting my own Film Festival and It'll Show... (like the A-Z arcade one)

Started by Sinistron, 03/25/2008, 11:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Sinistron

IMG
Quote from: Tatsujin- ATM it's just amateurish boytoy shizzle.
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

quoth09

Sinistron

Irreversible- good one Quoth.  That one brought Sue to tears- asked me to get rid of it.  It's still here on my shelf 8-[.
IMG
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

NecroPhile

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Duo_R

Lord of the Rings Trilogy Extended edition on Blu-ray....but it isn't out yet!!!!  ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

New Line Cinema is doing the same BS they did with the original DVD release, putting out the Theatrical version first, milking it, then releasing the extended version!
Add my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/sOg93QUtlg0
For sale trade list: https://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

Sinistron

Mulholland Dr.

mulholland dr..jpg

Our sixth Lynch movie (wonder if we can sneak the other four full length Lynch films in here?) and my favorite of all- maybe even my favorite movie of all time.
IMG

NecroPhile

Let's all watch The Nutty Professor - Jerry Lewis version, of course.

Quote from: Duo_R on 04/20/2009, 03:42 AMLord of the Rings Trilogy
Liv Tyler.  =P~

Sinistron

IMG

quoth09

NecroPhile

Shaken?  Stirred?  Who gives a shit?  It's time to watch Quantum of Solace.

guyjin

NecroPhile

Quote from: guyjin on 04/28/2009, 06:01 PMRed Sonja!  =P~ (or did I say that already?)
Which one - the 80's version with Brigitte Nielsen or the forthcoming one with Rose McGowan?  Not that it matters; either way, I'd PIITB.  :dance:

guyjin

Quote from: guest on 04/28/2009, 06:31 PM
Quote from: guyjin on 04/28/2009, 06:01 PMRed Sonja!  =P~ (or did I say that already?)
Which one - the 80's version with Brigitte Nielsen or the forthcoming one with Rose McGowan?  Not that it matters; either way, I'd PIITB.  :dance:
The 80's one. It's a classic, as far as I'm concerned.

quoth09

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

blueraven

roflmao

I think it's supposed to go alphabetically, Blue, but I haven't read through the whole thread. ;)

And tonight we're having a double feature:

Unbreakable
and
U-571

Ceti Alpha

Turbostar said to this thread: "Wise fwom your gwave!" Awesome.  8)

Quote from: guest on 05/26/2011, 10:40 PMAnd tonight we're having a double feature:

Unbreakable
and
U-571
Unbreakable is a great movie.
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: ceti alpha on 05/26/2011, 11:49 PMTurbostar said to this thread: "Wise fwom your gwave!" Awesome.  8)

Quote from: guest on 05/26/2011, 10:40 PMAnd tonight we're having a double feature:

Unbreakable
and
U-571
Nearly as good as tonight's features!-
Battlefield Earth and WATERWORLD!!!
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 05/31/2011, 11:00 AM
Quote from: ceti alpha on 05/26/2011, 11:49 PMTurbostar said to this thread: "Wise fwom your gwave!" Awesome.  8)

Unbreakable
and
U-571
Nearly as good as tonight's features!-
Battlefield Earth and WATERWORLD!!!
:lol: =; :-& #-o :| :? :^o :shock: :roll: [-(
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

blueraven

Quote from: ceti alpha on 05/26/2011, 11:49 PMTurbostar said to this thread: "Wise fwom your gwave!" Awesome.  8)

Unbreakable
and
U-571
:-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-&

ok back to the thread..

X (with Denzel Washington)

JoshTurboTrollX

Unfortunately all we are showing tonight is 'You Don't Mess With The Zohan'