10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

people who should be shot

Started by guyjin, 06/05/2009, 11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guyjin

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2009/06/05/2009-06-05_evil_teen_who_tossed_cat_in_the_oven.html

QuoteA Bronx teenager roasted her ex-roommate's kitten to death in a stove - then brushed off the incident as a joke when she was busted, authorities said Thursday.

"I hate cats," Cheyenne Cherry, 17, allegedly told investigators when asked about the heartless crime.

Cherry's confession came after she was arrested Wednesday by the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.

She and an unidentified juvenile allegedly broke into Valerie Hernandez's Tinton Ave. apartment on May 6 and trashed the place.
Why do we have registries for sex offenders and not for human-shaped piles of shit like this female? I sure as hell wouldn't let my cat out to prowl if I knew she was in my neighborhood.

Arkhan Asylum

people who should be shot?

you mean, people who should have their crime done to them!

i say we roast her in a giant oven, and then tell her parents "HAHAHA ITS A JOKE! WE HATE STUPID GIRLS!!!! FUNNY , RIGHT?!"

man. that is just awful.

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Mathius

Freakin' sick :evil: and sad.  I've hated a few people in my life but I would never, ever be that cruel to them.

Gogan

Nothin beats the real thing.

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: Gogan on 06/06/2009, 02:48 AMwhat a skank ass whore
skank ass whore is officially my new insult of choice.

I shall call womens that I hate: SAWs
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

termis

Not that I'm this huge animal-rights crusader, but this is just fucking sick.

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

bust3dstr8

Clowns Suck
IMG IMG

Turbo D

lol @ busted's post. It makes a good point: an animals life should not be taken unless it is for food. Even then, the death of the animal should be handed out quickly. So ya, I think that f***ing SAW should get roasted too.
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

Barney

Hmmm... I think I would like some cat heads for breakfast with jelly.

LMS

level up... http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/norfolk/8073886.stm

these three definitely need to be put down. check out the top photo (guy on the left), could anyone possibly look more like a psycho?

wrong wrong wrong.

geise

[-(  It's a sad sad world out there...fuck.  Amazing what people can do.

NecroPhile

People who should die: abortion doctor killers.  If these sad fucks want to save all the kiddies, why don't they kill kidnapping weirdos and child molesters?  Now that's a mission I could almost get behind.

Quote from: Barney on 06/07/2009, 10:57 AMHmmm... I think I would like some cat heads for breakfast with jelly.
They're not as tasty as you may think - kinda grisly and not much meat.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

RoyVegas

I spent some time down in Central America in the military.  They told us never to eat at the roadside food places because they may be dog/cat.  I stopped there anyway, pretty stringy.  Not sure exactly what I was eating but it wasn't bad.
All is well. :)

Sinistron

Forum profiteers should be shot.  Hello, Roy.
IMG
Quote from: Tatsujin- ATM it's just amateurish boytoy shizzle.
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

Arkhan Asylum

RoyVegas

Quote from: Sinistron on 06/09/2009, 03:29 PMForum profiteers should be shot.  Hello, Roy.
Come try it tuffguy.  I dare ya.
All is well. :)

Sinistron

Again Roy- you love quoting me while at the same time responding to what wasn't said.  Didn't say I wanted to shoot you myself, did I?  Just that you should be shot.  Maybe not with a gun- maybe that's a little harsh.  Maybe by a bb gun point blank.   :wink:
IMG
Quote from: Tatsujin- ATM it's just amateurish boytoy shizzle.
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: Sinistron on 06/09/2009, 07:42 PMAgain Roy- you love quoting me while at the same time responding to what wasn't said.  Didn't say I wanted to shoot you myself, did I?  Just that you should be shot.  Maybe not with a gun- maybe that's a little harsh.  Maybe by a bb gun point blank.   :wink:
or by a huge wet load of......uh..errrr......

NecroPhile

Quote from: RoyVegas on 06/09/2009, 07:38 PMCome try it tuffguy.  I dare ya.
Put away your e-penis studly.  No one is impressed.

Arjak

Quote from: guest on 06/09/2009, 07:00 PMhttp://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/europe/04/28/austria.cellar/index.html
Forget Roy, this is the guy you want to kill! This has got to be the most sickening (not to mention surreal) news story I've ever heard...sounds more like something you'd hear in an over the top-disgusting urban legend... :-&
He who dings the Gunhed must PAAAAY!!! -Ninja Spirit

NecroPhile

Quote from: Arjak on 06/10/2009, 04:46 PMForget Roy, this is the guy you want to kill! This has got to be the most sickening (not to mention surreal) news story I've ever heard...sounds more like something you'd hear in an over the top-disgusting urban legend... :-&
Save a round for the dumb slag of a mother that allowed her child to be treated in such a way.  "I had no idea."  Yeah, right; sure you didn't.  ](*,)

Dark Fact

Quote from: RoyVegasCome try it tuffguy.  I dare ya.
C'mon guys! Can't we all just get alone? :cry:
homepage2.nifty.com/tkdate/ysmusic/screen/graphic/Win_CP_THE_LAST.jpg
Sorry, but I don't see your library card on the books of Ys.  Now, RETURN THEM TO ME!!!