PC Engine Homebrew News: The duo that brought you FX-Unit Yuki returns! A demo for "Nyanja!" is available, an action platformer akin to games like Bubble Bobble & Snow Bros in gameplay style.
Main Menu

Hitogata Happa

Started by TheClash603, 06/24/2010, 05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheClash603

Just wondering if anyone else downloaded this vertical shooter for their PS3?  I picked up the 3-pack of games that included this, and two horizontal shmups, and I have to say they are pretty damn good.  I have a preference towards horizontal shooters, so this game really stood out to me.

Sadly enough, this game was released during E3, so all of the video game media sites didn't even review it, because they were busy at E3.  Hopefully some of your guys picked up this 3-pack, and if not, take my advice and do so!

Opethian

Was this japan only? screen shots look pretty sweet.
IMG

TR0N

Quote from: Opethian on 06/24/2010, 05:50 PMWas this japan only? screen shots look pretty sweet.
Up on the PSN currently if i'm not mistaken.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Opethian

Oh yea I got it today, its pretty awesome. I didnt want the horzontal games so I didnt get the collection.
IMG

TheClash603

The verticle game is the best of the bunch IMO, so you did ok just getting one.

I gotta try to get through it again, definitley had a lot of fun playing.  Finishing the bosses in a time limit is a good idea, and pretty tough.  I also like how you can switch dolls during the stage, and the suicide bomb technique (lotta damage but lose life) is pretty ace.

BlackandBlue

Ha, I was just about to make a thread about these games.  I got all three in the combo deal.  So far I like Gundemonium recollection the best.  Its like cotton mixed with air zonk with some bullet hell thrown in for good measure.  Good times
Another douche trying to obtain a full Turbo collection.  119/146 so far.  Got a long way to go. Half way there. Hit the 100 mark. ich bein ein obeyer