RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Magical Chase - Manual scans?

Started by BlueBMW, 09/30/2010, 12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueBMW

Unlike some here, all I have is a lowly loosie PC Engine copy of Magical Chase.  Which is fine for me!  But, I can't for the life of me figure out how to use the spells.  I've tried every button combo I can come up with.  I know I've used them on accident before, but I cant reproduce what I did.

Does anyone have a scan of the US manual detailing the controls for the game?
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

BlueBMW

Necromancer kindly enlightened me to the tapping of the fire button to use the spells... so that's cleared up.  Although is someone has a manual and wouldn't mind making a scan of it sometime, I wouldn't mind having a scan to reference :D
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

NecroPhile

Them's chickenscratches!  I can't read no chickenscratches!
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

BlueBMW

Quote from: guest on 10/01/2010, 09:17 AMThem's chickenscratches!  I can't read no chickenscratches!
I can read some of them, but not enough to be very useful! :P