10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Sony Ericsson Xperia Play Coming Next Month

Started by TheClash603, 02/13/2011, 08:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheClash603

http://gear.ign.com/articles/114/1149376p1.html

I think I am going to pick this up, because my Verizon contract is up, and it is more powerful than the original Droid (which I have).  Also, I have an NES emulator on my droid, and the only thing I don't like about it is the controls.  This thing is the iPhone killer to me, just because of the awesome physical buttons.  I hope it has full access to the PSN, with PSP games.

If only the slide out controls could flip around to reveal a full qwerty keyboard on the opposite side.  Then this would be the perfect phone.

Anyone else going to get one of these?

BlueBMW

[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

guyjin

that does look tasty. I'm a little puzzled by the specs (processor is 1ghz - there are phones out now that are faster, shouldn't a gaming phone be as fast as is currently possible?) But I'm happy with my Droid, and its keyboard.

if you go for this, you might look into 8pen:

TheClash603

8pen looks horrifying to me.  However, I am sure if I never used a normal keyboard, then I would be horrified of one too.