FS: Home Grown Inserts... (200post count members)

Started by Sparky, 03/10/2011, 01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparky

i invite you to come get your community approved TG16/CD/Duo inserts..  because a lot of these games below are so over priced and finding them complete can be tough i am offering these game inserts to help fill out those gaps.
BUT with this come restrictions as the ebay f@ckery is at an all time high these days... so you will need at least a 200 post count or some damn good rep on this forum  NO exceptions will be made.

here is the list and trying to make these as cheap as possible for you guys... :) NEW items are marked with a *

Magical Chase $2
Soldier Blade $2 *
Bonk 3 (TG16 Hucard) $2
Bonk 3 (DUO) (with back insert) $2.50
Dynastic Hero $2
Cotton (with back insert) $2.50 *
Sydmead's Terraforming $2.50 (with back insert) *
Dungeon Explorer 2 (with back insert) $2.50
Might & Magic III (with back Insert) $2.50
Super Air Zonk $2
Gate Of Thunder $2 (with back insert)
Ys Book I & II $2 (with back insert)

Super System Card 2.0 (front & back insert) $2.50
Super System Card 3.0 (front & back insert) $2.50
Vasteel Slip Cover (card stock,scored & double sided) $3
Exile II Slip Cover (card stock,scored & double sided) $3
PCE- Ys IV (full 15 page English manual printed front and back, scored and stapled, and comes with printed back tray insert $4

DETAILS: These are scans of the front and back of my TG16/CD/Duo manuals with the general controls &/or story printed on the 2 inside pages.
These are printed professionally & colour to the originals are close and printed on a very nice stock.

BUYING: These are ONLY going to be sold on the PCE forum for members with at least a 200 post count or a good reputation.
There will be no exceptions to this rule!. Also there is a DISCLAIMER on the inside of the inserts that these are copies.

SHIPPING: $2 to ship from Canada (up to 9 inserts)
Any concerns or more details needed please see this post https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=8916.0

IMG
IMG

IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG  IMG
IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

pm'd for DEII and GoT.

Over 200 posts, not too sure about 'a good reputation' tho.

lol :D
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Senshi

I'd like to have these three if possible even though I don't have the post count (but i'm pretty close  :wink:).

Dynastic Hero
Dungeon Explorer 2
Might & Magic III
PSN: Dynastic_Hero
Steam: Dynastic_Hero

VestCunt

Very nice Sparky. 

Good call on the buyer requirements too.  Even so, let's just cut to the (inevitable) chase and mail a few to roy.   Likewise, prices for games with these inserts must be added to the price guide thread immediately!  :dance:
Topic Adjourned.

Bernie

Man..  shoot.  I know I dont have the post count, and I dont think I have been here long enough to "earn" a good rep..  :(   If anyone can vouch for me, I would love to be able to get a few of these.  I have bought quite a few games from a few members here.

VestCunt

Well let's see...
1)  you use punctuation.
2)  you posted a WTB for Crater Maze

Yep, you're cool.
Topic Adjourned.

Bernie

I actually just bought Crater Maze, along with a few more from OldSchoolGamer from here on the forums.  :)  Guess I should update that WTB thread I posted..

Sparky

those who sent payment, payment received :) i will send them out Saturday
& thanks VestCunt and yes lets update the list!!!  :lol:

turbokon

Too bad I don't have those games on your list however I do have other games I could use inserts for. Will you be expanding your list anytime soon?
Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

mrhaboobi

i dunno if i make it under either criteria :).. but keen to get the inserts..
Looking for (MINT ONLY)
US Manual : Magical Chase, Shockman 
US Box : Turrican,  Soldier Blade, New Adventure Island, Neutopia II
Other : Sapphire OBI, Turbo Play Aug/Sept 90, April/May 92, Turbo Edge Spring 90

PC Engine Special Cards : Bomberman User Battle

Alydnes Super Grafx

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

kattare

Got mine today, they look awesome man, thanks!
Webhost by day, (www.kattare.com) retro gamer by night.

Senshi

Quote from: kattare on 03/22/2011, 04:09 PMGot mine today, they look awesome man, thanks!
Same here!

Edit: Is there a problem with Mail Fraud in Canada? It had "Prevent Mail Fraud" written in french and english on the envelope.
PSN: Dynastic_Hero
Steam: Dynastic_Hero

RR1980

wow good job sparky they look really good! Good thing the Ys I+II I got from Ope already comes with a manual  casue I only have 125 post count :S

Sparky

VestCunt

Quote from: guest on 03/10/2011, 01:37 PMcoming soon... Super System Card 2.0 & Super System Card 3.0 inserts. front & back!
Nice.  I'll take inserts for the 2.0 card when they're ready.
Topic Adjourned.

Mathius

Quote from: guest on 05/04/2011, 08:56 AM
Quote from: guest on 03/10/2011, 01:37 PMcoming soon... Super System Card 2.0 & Super System Card 3.0 inserts. front & back!
Nice.  I'll take inserts for the 2.0 card when they're ready.
Same here!

Is the Got insert the back insert? If so I am interested. :)

Edit- I guess I should actually read a thread. I's just got exciteds. :mrgreen:

JoshTurboTrollX

Would it be possible to do requests?  As odd as it sounds I picked up a Buster Bros w/ manual but the manual is missing the front and back covers! :P

I'd like to request a Sparky insert for Buster Bros and s back insert for Cosmic Fantasy 2.

Are either of these possible?
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Sparky

would love help you out man but i have way to many side projects going on with worky right now. :(

Tolvatar

Oh man, i need to post more often to match at least one of the criteria.
I´ll contact you on christmas.  :lol:

PunkCryborg

Quote from: Tolvatar on 06/02/2011, 02:15 PMOh man, i need to post more often to match at least one of the criteria.
I´ll contact you on christmas.  :lol:
just reple to every thread with "cool"
j/k

blueraven

Cant believe I missed this.

I will pm you with details for a full set amongst other things.

:D

Duo_R

Sparks never finished the order we talked about let me know if we can still finish that. Thanks!
Add my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/sOg93QUtlg0
For sale trade list: https://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

Sparky

well sparks is sorry... you could have just pm'd me as a reminder, your last PM wanted me to include a few Sapphire inserts for ya with your order and i did not have that many to spare as i was only sending out a 1 set per person... so i left it and forgot to reply back to ya later.... PM coming

Duo_R

Dyna138

These look really nice, I wouldn't mind picking up a lose Bonk 3 or MC and pop those in a case.

Once I get 200 posts I'll pick-up a few of these, hopefully they'll still be available.  [-o<

Mathius

Quote from: Dyna138 on 06/03/2011, 08:38 PMThese look really nice, I wouldn't mind picking up a lose Bonk 3 or MC and pop those in a case.

Once I get 200 posts I'll pick-up a few of these, hopefully they'll still be available.  [-o<
Nice avatar. :wink:

Dyna138

Quote from: Mathius on 06/03/2011, 10:08 PM
Quote from: Dyna138 on 06/03/2011, 08:38 PMThese look really nice, I wouldn't mind picking up a lose Bonk 3 or MC and pop those in a case.

Once I get 200 posts I'll pick-up a few of these, hopefully they'll still be available.  [-o<
Nice avatar. :wink:
You too...gotta hail to the king baby.  8)

Sparky

Duo_R

Mathius

Let me know when you have a 2.0 insert ready Sparks please.  My obey senses tingle with the thought of giving my 2.0 card its rightful place among its brethren in the form of a case. That reminds me, I need a case as well.

Lum

Not enough post count here either. If there's somebody who can vouch me for me I could use:
back insert for Ys I&II
front and back insert for Gate of Thunder/Bonk

Otherwise ignore this post. :)

PunkCryborg

Quote from: Lum on 06/06/2011, 07:37 PMNot enough post count here either. If there's somebody who can vouch me for me I could use:
back insert for Ys I&II
front and back insert for Gate of Thunder/Bonk

Otherwise ignore this post. :)
There's a couple of home made back inserts you can print up on here that look great for the GoT 4 in 1. I don't remember the thread but I found it with a quick search a while ago

roflmao

Yeah, there's some really good ones for GoT here in the forums.  I recently posted in that thread (maybe a week ago?) so it shouldn't be to hard to find.

And I don't want to link directly to a ROM site, but with a little bit of googling you can find the back insert for Ys.

Duo_R

pceslayer

Sparky

Your close pceslayer....but staying firm on 200 post.
sorry guys

blueraven

2.0 Card insert/art would be cool. A home for teh huey :)

Dalder

Quotebut staying firm on 200 post.
sorry guys
Is that why you ignored my PM ? LMK please thanks.

Sparky

Quote from: Dalder on 06/28/2011, 09:35 PMIs that why you ignored my PM ? LMK please thanks.
easy now... i forgot as it came in late last night and did not feel like explaining at the time what the thread already states... my apologies

MasonSushi

one day i hope to get the 200 mark. I need the magical chase insert.  

Unless somebody can vouch for me, if that's how it works.

csgx1

Outstanding work as always.  I'll get to 200 someday and I think this thread is a great incentive for casual/shy posts like me to post more. 

So how does the optional Hucard clip attach to the case?  I assume that the clip doesn't work with a Hucard that has a sleeve on it?

pceslayer

Sparky

Quote from: csgx1 on 06/29/2011, 03:02 PMSo how does the optional Hucard clip attach to the case?  I assume that the clip doesn't work with a Hucard that has a sleeve on it?  
Thanks csgx and here is a link to how the clips work and what they are  :)
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=5913.0
They will hold with a sleeve in place as well but better with 2 clips... check that link out man, it has picts as well to show what i mean.

Sparky

double post :)

csgx1

Quote from: guest on 06/29/2011, 11:06 PM
Quote from: csgx1 on 06/29/2011, 03:02 PMSo how does the optional Hucard clip attach to the case?  I assume that the clip doesn't work with a Hucard that has a sleeve on it? 
Thanks csgx and here is a link to how the clips work and what they are  :)
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=5913.0
They will hold with a sleeve in place as well but better with 2 clips... check that link out man, it has picts as well to show what i mean.
Awesome, I like it...Very ingenious! =D>  Something that I would never have thought of.  I've been using extra PCE sponges to hold Hucards in CD cases, which doesn't work very well.  Thanks for the info.

NecroPhile

Quote from: csgx1 on 06/30/2011, 01:07 AMI've been using extra PCE sponges to hold Hucards in CD cases...
* imagines csgx1 asking his hueys if they think they're sponge worthy *
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

csgx1

Quote from: guest on 06/30/2011, 10:14 AM
Quote from: csgx1 on 06/30/2011, 01:07 AMI've been using extra PCE sponges to hold Hucards in CD cases...
* imagines csgx1 asking his hueys if they think they're sponge worthy *
lol....They don't make the PCE sponge anymore so only a selected few can be sponge worthy :lol:

After I typed that sentence out yesterday, I was kind of anticipating someone would make a comment like that. :)

Duo_R

Csgx1 see the last post in Sparkys link, you can use hucard sleaves

Zeon

I'm kinda amazed I have over 200 posts. XD Not that I need any inserts, just wanted to say that these look very pro, Sparks. First originally Jewel Case-less games get pro spine stickers, then the whole US set, then the clip innovation, and now case inserts. What's next, entire manual repros (with requisite "THIS IS NOT AN ORIGINAL, FUCKING EBAY SCAMMERS" watermark of some kind of course), then outer box repros?

You're mad sparks! In a good kind of way that is. :wink: Keep up the good work.

Actually, are there any source manuals you might need fresh scans from to make some of these, sparks? If so, I may be able to help, I have quite a few (a good majority actually) of the US manuals, as well as a pretty nice scanner. It's one of those old, hella pricey back in the day flatbed type scanners.