FS: Home Grown Inserts... (200post count members)

Started by Sparky, 03/10/2011, 01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparky

hey Zeon!!, thanks for the kind words and i am good on stuff i need scanned in.

I think that is about it in creating anything new with these inserts, stickers and such as it is hard to keep up with it some days but i do enjoy making this stuff and will always try to have this these goods readily available... if anything i may do a few maps  
AND i have discovered an even better idea for holding hucards in regular cd cases... i will report back on it soon with picts.  :) :)

I am just happy the community supports me doing these as i will never use my repro powers for evil  :twisted:
you all have my word.

thanks again guys.... huggles

Mathius

kattare

Got my system card ones today, they look great!  Thanks a ton!
Webhost by day, (www.kattare.com) retro gamer by night.

NecroPhile

Mine came in the mail over the weekend - thanks a bundle, Sparkles!
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Sparky

Mishran

Love to have me a set for some of my caseless games. I'll see 200 eventually. Mind holding onto a set for me till then sparky? :wink:

Mathius

Quote from: Mishran on 08/20/2011, 11:09 AMLove to have me a set for some of my caseless games. I'll see 200 eventually. Mind holding onto a set for me till then sparky? :wink:
I am sure they will still be around then. It doesn't take long to reach 200.

mrhaboobi

Hey Sparky are all the inserts still available, if i wanted one of each and shipping overseas are you ok with that?
Looking for (MINT ONLY)
US Manual : Magical Chase, Shockman 
US Box : Turrican,  Soldier Blade, New Adventure Island, Neutopia II
Other : Sapphire OBI, Turbo Play Aug/Sept 90, April/May 92, Turbo Edge Spring 90

PC Engine Special Cards : Bomberman User Battle

Alydnes Super Grafx

Sparky

sure, pm your address and i will see how much extra shipping is tomorrow, it wont be that much more.

T2KFreeker

Sparky, what are the chances of getting some of these made up for some of the other Turbo games? :-"
END OF LINE.

esteban

Quote from: T2KFreeker on 12/02/2011, 11:22 PMSparky, what are the chances of getting some of these made up for some of the other Turbo games? :-"
And by "other Turbo games" T2KFreeker is referring to:
Timeball
Take it to the Hoop
Chew Man Fu
SimEarth
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

T2KFreeker

Quote from: esteban on 12/02/2011, 11:53 PM
Quote from: T2KFreeker on 12/02/2011, 11:22 PMSparky, what are the chances of getting some of these made up for some of the other Turbo games? :-"
And by "other Turbo games" T2KFreeker is referring to:
Timeball
Take it to the Hoop
Chew Man Fu
SimEarth
You forgot Military Madness! :lol:
END OF LINE.

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Duo_R

Add my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/sOg93QUtlg0
For sale trade list: https://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

Sparky

Just doing inserts for the hard to get manuals my friends,
sorry....buuuuuut that being said i do have other inserts i did that did not make the main list but are still hard to find.

Also T2K i have a spare manual of "Taking it in the poop" if ya want it. :)
check out my sale list here ... https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9824.0

munchiaz

^is that gate of thunder the 3-1 version?

T2KFreeker

Believe it or ot, I actually need that China Warrior booklet . . .  [-o<
END OF LINE.

Sparky

Quote from: munchiaz on 12/03/2011, 12:37 PM^is that gate of thunder the 3-1 version?
Its just the Gate of Thunder insert.

Quote from: T2KFreeker on 12/03/2011, 08:10 PMBelieve it or ot, I actually need that China Warrior booklet . . .  [-o<
& T2K ya just send me a pm with what you want and will go from there

edojapan76

I really need to post on here more often!

snickersbar

i wish i had the post count but i dont have those games

chris leach

Sparky's items are top notch!

Buy from with assurance you are getting quality one of a kind items!
I like holding my gun, Cleaning my gun, and Shooting my gun!

edojapan76

Ya I bought the sticker set from him (great stuff).

Hey Sparky any chance of getting a Gate of Thunder 3-1 version done?

MasonSushi

yea i was fairly active on the shoutbox, but don't post just to post. I need Bonk 3 Hu, and Magical Chase for the loose games I have. I will take me forever to get the remaining posts to get these books.

Sparky

FiftyQuid

Wow!  These are fantastic Sparky.  If they're even half as good as the label set I bought off you then they'll be superb.  Do you have plans to make duplicates of all hu card manuals?  If so, I'd be willing to mail you what I have so you can create an inventory.  I'd want them back of course.  :)
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

Sparky

Quote from: FiftyQuid on 05/19/2012, 11:40 PMWow!  These are fantastic Sparky.  If they're even half as good as the label set I bought off you then they'll be superb.  Do you have plans to make duplicates of all hu card manuals?  If so, I'd be willing to mail you what I have so you can create an inventory.  I'd want them back of course.  :)
Thanks but I have all the hucard manuals (( cool pose)) and no just the manuals for games that are over priced on eBay will be found here.. Not about making cash just helping out.

soop

ooh, I actually need the back insert for Ys I and II - how much to ship to the UK?
Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!

SMF

Ahhhhh i forgotten about these. Before i forget again i need me some pls. If these are as good as your labels my bastard games are gonna look awesome lol
Welcome to Prime Time B!tch

Mathius

Quote from: SMF on 05/20/2012, 03:44 PMAhhhhh i forgotten about these. Before i forget again i need me some pls. If these are as good as your labels my bastard games are gonna look awesome lol
They are of high quality. :)

FiftyQuid

I can't wait to get some of these games so that I can order these. :)

SMF

Quote from: Mathius on 05/20/2012, 07:20 PM
Quote from: SMF on 05/20/2012, 03:44 PMAhhhhh i forgotten about these. Before i forget again i need me some pls. If these are as good as your labels my bastard games are gonna look awesome lol
They are of high quality. :)
AWESOME, I sent Sparky a PM.

Sparky

late sending some of this stuff out, expect extra bits :)..... huggles

Sparky

everyones stuff is out today and monday... sorry for the delay but sparky got a promotion which is code for "give him more shit to do"!!!

mrjiggs

Damn i need YS book 1 and 2 insert, better start posting! :)

neoxeno

Got my inserts. Nice work, I'm impressed. Thanks!
Search : SUPERGRAFX
You may have meant to search for soporifics.

PunkCryborg

Got my Ys IV translated insert. Awesome! thanks again bro!

SMF

Got my inserts and everything I ordered yesterday. Thanks Sparky everything looks AWESOME.

Sparky

Thank for the kind words guys... If I am charging monies it will be worth it :). ((Scouts honor))
Well I was actually I beaver back in the day but that sounds so wrong.

Bernie

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 06/05/2012, 11:01 PMGot my Ys IV translated insert. Awesome! thanks again bro!
That manual is sweet is it not?  Love it.

VestCunt

Received my order a couple of days ago. Thanks a lot; they look great!
Topic Adjourned.

Lilgrafx

Could you do an order of the Griffin manual? I received the gmae in the mail today and the manual is severely water damaged, I can't even open it.

Sparky

Quote from: Lilgrafx on 06/13/2012, 07:26 PMCould you do an order of the Griffin manual? I received the gmae in the mail today and the manual is severely water damaged, I can't even open it. 
Shit that's to bad.. Well I can do a insert for ya with game controls printed on the 2 inside pages.
Full manuals are a pain in the ass to make and time i dont have to be honest and I think Griffin has a lot of pages... :(.

I can send the insert for free man, sorry best I can offer ya :(

Bernie

Quote from: Lilgrafx on 06/13/2012, 07:26 PMCould you do an order of the Griffin manual? I received the gmae in the mail today and the manual is severely water damaged, I can't even open it. 
Lil, you can take Sparky's inserts and I have the whole manual uploaded here.  https://hotfile.com/dl/145276033/1493070/Order_of_the_Griffon.pdf.html  Hope that helps man.

Lilgrafx

Quote from: Bernie on 06/13/2012, 10:12 PM
Lil, you can take Sparky's inserts and I have the whole manual uploaded here.  https://hotfile.com/dl/145276033/1493070/Order_of_the_Griffon.pdf.html  Hope that helps man. 
Thanks bro, downloading it right now.

Quote from: guest on 06/13/2012, 09:23 PM
Shit that's to bad.. Well I can do a insert for ya with game controls printed on the 2 inside pages.
Full manuals are a pain in the ass to make and time i dont have to be honest and I think Griffin has a lot of pages... :(.

I can send the insert for free man, sorry best I can offer ya :(
Yeah it looks like it has quite a few page, so I can see that being a pain in the ass. The insert would be great thanks man.

FiftyQuid

Quote from: Bernie on 06/13/2012, 10:12 PMLil, you can take Sparky's inserts and I have the whole manual uploaded here.  https://hotfile.com/dl/145276033/1493070/Order_of_the_Griffon.pdf.html  Hope that helps man.
Where do you get all these wonderful toys?  8)  Thanks for posting, downloading it too.  My copy isn't stuck together, but I'd rather handle a printout that make the manual any worse.

Firebomber7

IMG
IMG
IMG
Wants:
-region/s-video modded PC Engine Duo w/Arcade Card at www. multimods .com
-region modded Super Grafx
-region modded PC Engine original
-PC-FX w/Zenki, Zeroigar, Chip-Chan, Battle Heat, Der Langrisser FX

Will this complete me?

Firebomber7

oh, 165. Do my 343,674 posts in the chatbox count? :P Approximately 87,435 were to you!
IMG
IMG
IMG
Wants:
-region/s-video modded PC Engine Duo w/Arcade Card at www. multimods .com
-region modded Super Grafx
-region modded PC Engine original
-PC-FX w/Zenki, Zeroigar, Chip-Chan, Battle Heat, Der Langrisser FX

Will this complete me?

c0ldb33r

Hey does anyone know if its possible to get a Sapphire repro manual? I won a raffle for a care4data Sapphire bootleg and I'd love a repro manual to go with :D
Member of the F@ck EBAY Club

8bitForLife

ya they look nice. Do you think once i get my rx back from thesteve we could talk about me getting a Super System Card 2.0 it kind of depends on how much money imma have to pay him. Also would like to get some of the stickers at some point.
Turbo Duo Rx Turbo Grafx 16, Atari 2600 5200 7800 Jaguar + CD Starpath Supercharger, Gba DS DSI 3Ds Nes Snes N64 VB GC Wii, Xbox Xbox 360, Ps1 Ps2 Ps3 Psp Fat Psp slim, GenesisV3 CDX Nomad Saturn Dreamcast JP USA, NGPC

http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/530/show-collection.htm

KnightWarrior

Aww :( I'm no way an ebay re-seller...

Good Luck with this