OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

FS: Home Grown Inserts... (200post count members)

Started by Sparky, 03/10/2011, 01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparky

Sweet Jesus, i have had floods of pms and I am out of stock on a lot of stuff including the ys iv manual... I will be restocking this week and get back to the people who have pm,d me.

COldbeer.... I am out of those as well
8bitforlife.... Pm me when it comes time and we can discuss :)

Sorry if I left anyone hanging.

FiftyQuid

Any chance you could do up a Soldier Blade manual Sparky?  Or does anyone know of a .pdf that is kicking around?
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

CPTRAVE

I need to get an insert for Legendary Axe the one I have looks like it got water damage..

Bardoly

PM sent about a Ys Book 1 & 2 back insert.

Bernie

Quote from: FiftyQuid on 08/09/2012, 12:22 AMAny chance you could do up a Soldier Blade manual Sparky?  Or does anyone know of a .pdf that is kicking around?
I will get one uploaded for you tomorrow dude.  PM me as a reminder though!

Sparky

Quote from: Bernie on 09/03/2012, 01:03 AM
Quote from: FiftyQuid on 08/09/2012, 12:22 AMAny chance you could do up a Soldier Blade manual Sparky?  Or does anyone know of a .pdf that is kicking around?
I will get one uploaded for you tomorrow dude.  PM me as a reminder though!
I think he is taken care of (( wink))

FiftyQuid

Please, please, please, please, please.  [-o<
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

Colossus1574

Hi Sparky,

By anychance will you be making anymore of the Gate of Thunder manuals and/or back CD covers?
I'm sick of looking at my Gate of Thunder 3in1 sitting in a blank jewel case...
Thanks!

tpivette

Sparky, any chance of doing a Neutopia 2 manual?
Original owner of a TG-16 since 1989!

CURRENTLY PLAYING:
Vita - Conception 2
PS3 - Tales of Graces f
Wii U - Monster Hunter 3 Ulltimate

Sparky

Bardoly

Any chance that you could work up a cd back insert and front insert for the Hudson's CD Game Music Collection '93 cd?

Thanks.

sirhcman

Id like to see a sparky spine design for the Turbo Everdrive  8)

Bardoly

Quote from: Bardoly on 01/01/2013, 01:45 AMAny chance that you could work up a cd back insert and front insert for the Hudson's CD Game Music Collection '93 cd?

Thanks.
Any chance of the above?

Thanks.

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

hoobs88

Quote from: Bardoly on 01/01/2013, 01:45 AMAny chance that you could work up a cd back insert and front insert for the Hudson's CD Game Music Collection '93 cd?

Thanks.
I don't recall it having a back insert but I haven't looked at it in a while since it was imported into my iTunes library. I can scan the back if it has one.
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

Bardoly

Quote from: guest on 02/13/2013, 06:13 PMI can scan the front part for ya, bard.
That would be great.  I got this a little while back, but it's the CD only in a case, so anything I could put in the front or back would be nice.  I wasn't sure if the original CD came with any type of insert at all.

NecroPhile

Not a great scan, but it's all I have available at the moment:

https://imageshack.com/i/g145020062j
/45020062.jpg

Quote from: hoobs88 on 02/13/2013, 08:32 PMI don't recall it having a back insert...
It doesn't, but I'd love it if Sparky (or whoever else has the skillz) were to make one up.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

hoobs88

Quote from: guest on 02/14/2013, 09:59 AMNot a great scan, but it's all I have available at the moment:

/45020062.jpg

Quote from: hoobs88 on 02/13/2013, 08:32 PMI don't recall it having a back insert...
It doesn't, but I'd love it if Sparky (or whoever else has the skillz) were to make one up.
^ That's all that mine came with ^
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

Bardoly

Quote from: guest on 02/14/2013, 09:59 AMNot a great scan, but it's all I have available at the moment:

/45020062.jpg

Thanks for the scan!
Now I just have to figure out how to re-size it appropriately so as to be able to print it out to fit inside the front of a jewel case.   ](*,)
If anyone can tell me how to do so, then please enlighten me.  I tried printing it out, but it came out too large.  :(

And yes, a nice back inset with the little flaps for the front and back would e great!  Right now, I have this in a CD rack lying horizontal, and it offends my sense of aesthetics to be able to read the spine labels of (most) the other CD's in the rack, but not this one.

rrob78

Got the manual inserts and spine label yesterday, amazing!!!

Sparky

sorry for the wait with any of this stuff.... i think i have got in touch with everyone that recently replied, just finding time now to restock and some custom request.... I Was off to Calgary for a photo shoot a couple weeks ago that got me behind on things. Thank for your patience and if i missed anyone on replys send me another with a slap.

huggles

bob

Does your reply to me 2 weeks ago count?  Or do i need to slap you?
 :-k

Sparky

Quote from: galam on 04/05/2013, 12:39 PMDoes your reply to me 2 weeks ago count?  Or do i need to slap you?
 :-k
2 weeks ago i was on that shoot... and replied to ya quickly so we are good. Thanks for keeping track of the days :P

bob

munchiaz

cr8zykuban0

Nice! They look really good sparky! Very good alternative to hard to find manuals

HailingTheThings

IMG

cr8zykuban0

mrhaboobi

Sparky, im keen for all the manuals, inserts etc, and boxes when they come back in stock :)
Looking for (MINT ONLY)
US Manual : Magical Chase, Shockman 
US Box : Turrican,  Soldier Blade, New Adventure Island, Neutopia II
Other : Sapphire OBI, Turbo Play Aug/Sept 90, April/May 92, Turbo Edge Spring 90

PC Engine Special Cards : Bomberman User Battle

Alydnes Super Grafx

seieienbu

Just got the rear insert for Dungeon Explorer 2 in the mail, thanks it looks great.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

jelloslug

I got my stuff the other day.  Everything looks great!

Ssturtle

I may be a newer member but once I get more involved it's great to know that you can help complete some of my loose games with your inserts.  They look amazing, keep up the great work.
Looking for Magical Chase and TG 16 loose game boxes.
WTB: CIB Turbo Duo, Duo RX and a CIB PC- FX

HailingTheThings

Got my labels and inserts today! They look great! Thanks, Mister Sparky! :3

IMG
IMG

escarioth

Thank you very much :)
perfect quality for your product
and not like some other people lately....it purely for my personal use  [-X
US Hucards     :  86/94 (1 repro)
US CD-games  : 40/44 (3 repros)
total complete with boxes 54/111

VenomMacbeth

Quote from: Gogan on 08/01/2013, 09:54 AMPlay Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

in99flames

geez these look great....I guess I am SoL at the moment :P       
I am somebody's mommy!
----name that movie quote :)

Dicer

I'll hop on a pile of these soon, good stuff...