OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

WTB turbo duo dust cover (for over hucard slot)

Started by Dusk85Z28, 03/20/2011, 08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dusk85Z28

Hey, im a new member here, but not new to the turbo world. A few weeks ago i bought my first duo off ebay, it did not come with a dust cover for the hucard slot. It was also broken (no sound) i am having it repaired and i would love to find one of these hu card covers for it please send me a pm. this is a us duo.
1200 games and counting

Current cars:
05 gmc envoy
00 gmc sonoma
85 z28 camaro

kattare

I'll trade you your '85 z28 for the one on my duo.  ;-)
Webhost by day, (www.kattare.com) retro gamer by night.

SignOfZeta

Quote from: kattare on 03/21/2011, 12:12 AMI'll trade you your '85 z28 for the one on my duo.  ;-)
Good trade. I'd say they are worth about the same.

80s Camaros can really fly with just a few cheap modifications, but stock...oh my word what amazing turds they were.
IMG

Dusk85Z28

1200 games and counting

Current cars:
05 gmc envoy
00 gmc sonoma
85 z28 camaro

Dusk85Z28

I get the feeling im not gonna find one of these :(
1200 games and counting

Current cars:
05 gmc envoy
00 gmc sonoma
85 z28 camaro

BlueBMW

Quote from: Dusk85Z28 on 03/22/2011, 10:08 PMI get the feeling im not gonna find one of these :(
They are quite difficult to find spare.  So many get broken, and so few replacements exist.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

MasonSushi

you might need to find a busted system and get the lid off of it.

Dusk85Z28

Quote from: MasonSushi on 03/23/2011, 03:23 PMyou might need to find a busted system and get the lid off of it.
I had hope that some one here had a spare broken duo or 2 that they would sell the part from
1200 games and counting

Current cars:
05 gmc envoy
00 gmc sonoma
85 z28 camaro

BlueBMW

Quote from: Dusk85Z28 on 03/23/2011, 07:24 PM
Quote from: MasonSushi on 03/23/2011, 03:23 PMyou might need to find a busted system and get the lid off of it.
I had hope that some one here had a spare broken duo or 2 that they would sell the part from
The trouble is... there arent many duos out there that cant be fixed anymore :D  I only had one unit that was unrepairable, and unfortunately, I've already donated the door to another Duo..  If you want the old door you can have it.  one of its two hinge pieces is broken off.  I can get you a pic if you want it.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Dusk85Z28

Quote from: BlueBMW on 03/23/2011, 07:37 PM
Quote from: Dusk85Z28 on 03/23/2011, 07:24 PM
The trouble is... there arent many duos out there that cant be fixed anymore :D  I only had one unit that was unrepairable, and unfortunately, I've already donated the door to another Duo..  If you want the old door you can have it.  one of its two hinge pieces is broken off.  I can get you a pic if you want it.
Yeah, i would love to see a picture, it is better than nothing, which is what i have now.
1200 games and counting

Current cars:
05 gmc envoy
00 gmc sonoma
85 z28 camaro

BlueBMW

If you set it in there, it will stay in place and not look broken.  Better than no cover at all :D

Let me know what you think.  Its off a PCE Duo, but it matches a US Duo also.

/hudoor2.jpg
/hudoor1.jpg

Dusk85Z28

I will definatly take it, what did you want for it?
1200 games and counting

Current cars:
05 gmc envoy
00 gmc sonoma
85 z28 camaro

BlueBMW

grahf

I bet you could superglue a little piece of plastic on there to replace the missing pin.

BlueBMW

Yeah Id say it could be made to work with a little bit of effort.   Send me a pm if you want it.