PC Engine Homebrew News: The duo that brought you FX-Unit Yuki returns! A demo for "Nyanja!" is available, an action platformer akin to games like Bubble Bobble & Snow Bros in gameplay style.
Main Menu

BlueBMW's Duplicate's For Sale - Raffle Over! PMs incoming!

Started by BlueBMW, 06/19/2011, 01:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueBMW

UPDATE: Its over!  The raffle has been drawn, see below to see where you fell into the list.  PMs will go out soon
UPDATE:  I have combined the info etc from the thread at the temp forum with this thread.
 :P
I recently got a big lot in from a purchase a few months ago.  After sorting everything out, I've ended up with some duplicates from this lot.

The lot in question was from this thread:  https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=10235.0

I received numerous PMs, posts, requests, begs, you name it for some of the games in the lot.  Everyone wants the same games (of course!) so I needed to figure out a fair way to give everyone a shot at buying what they want.  So what I'm going to do is a raffle of sorts...  Basically I'll have all the games listed with prices and I will start a list of interested parties.  I will close the list next Sunday Nov 27th at NOON EST I'll draw a name.  That person will then get to pick ONE game they would like to buy.  Then I'll pull another name and that person will get to choose, and so on.  Of course anyone is welcome to pass their turn (if the game they wanted is already gone for example)  If anything is leftover after everyone's name has been drawn, we'll open it up to first come first serve.

RAFFLE OVER!  Here's the list how it came out random!  Congrats to those higher on the list, my apologies to those lower...
/RaffleToBuy.jpg

Prices are shipped (international too)

So here's the list of games:

US Hucards:
Lengendary Axe JIC   $5
Double Dungeons JIC   $10

Dragons Curse JIC   $14 <--- chosen by neoxeno
Splatterhouse JIC   $12 <--- chosen by incrediblehark
Chew Man Fu JIC   $25 <--- chosen by Mishran
Neutopia JIC   $12 <--- chosen by roflmao
Order of the Griffon IC   $18 <--- chosen by elabit / PunkCryborg
Neutopia II C   $23 <--- chosen by MasonSushi

US CD:

Last Alert  $12 <--- chosen by Munchiaz
Ys 1/2 (duo packin)  $18 <--- chosen by Lilgrafx
Valis 2  $14 <--- chosen by tsuran
Exile (w/ box)  $8 <--- chosen by Necromancer
Shape Shifter  $12 <--- chosen by T2KFreeker
Gate of Thunder 3in1  (cd only)  $20 <--- chosen by EdoJapan76
Final Zone 2  $12 <--- chosen by Duo_R
Ys 3  $22 <--- chosen by jasonbar
Lords of Thunder  $20 <--- chosen by blueraven
Forgotten Worlds  $18 <--- chosen by Superplay
Cosmic Fantasy 2  $10 <--- chosen by Gao

/DupeSale1.jpg
/DupeSale2.jpg
/DupeSale3.jpg
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

incrediblehark

I know his rep speaks for itself, but BlueBMW is overall a great guy to deal with, good luck with your sale!

thrush

PunkCryborg

Yeah keep me marked down on the ldis bmw ;) also I'll pick up that ninja spirit if it hasn't been claimed yet, my friend loved that one when he came over the other day

BlueBMW

Quote from: elabit on 06/19/2011, 04:07 PMYeah keep me marked down on the ldis bmw ;) also I'll pick up that ninja spirit if it hasn't been claimed yet, my friend loved that one when he came over the other day
Thrush asked for Ninja spirit already :(  Sorry!
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

thrush

Man, those went fast!
Sorry about grabbing that one, Elabit -- if I end up not liking it, I can always pass it along!  ^_^

PunkCryborg

Quote from: thrush on 06/19/2011, 10:43 PMMan, those went fast!
Sorry about grabbing that one, Elabit -- if I end up not liking it, I can always pass it along!  ^_^
its cool, i have it already, just would've been picking it up for a friend. You will like it, it's very fun and challenging!

blueraven

BlueBMW

There wasn't that much blue.  A jp cotton, a us forgotten worlds, us valis 2, ldis, dungeon explorer, power golf 2, and pac land.

RR1980

those were some good games at good prices! And plus you know they are in good shape cause they are from the beamer! :)

blueraven

Ahh, oh. That teaches me to sleep in, lol.

GameFreak

MasonSushi

Quote from: BlueBMW on 06/20/2011, 12:27 AMThere wasn't that much blue.  A jp cotton, a us forgotten worlds, us valis 2, ldis, dungeon explorer, power golf 2, and pac land.
nooooo  I wanted Cotton.   :(

BlueBMW

Quote from: MasonSushi on 06/20/2011, 10:40 PM
Quote from: BlueBMW on 06/20/2011, 12:27 AMThere wasn't that much blue.  A jp cotton, a us forgotten worlds, us valis 2, ldis, dungeon explorer, power golf 2, and pac land.
nooooo  I wanted Cotton.   :(
Sorry :(  I'll keep an eye out for more though!

thrush

Quote from: elabit on 06/19/2011, 10:45 PMits cool, i have it already, just would've been picking it up for a friend. You will like it, it's very fun and challenging!
Awesome!  That makes me look forward to it even more.

pceslayer

BlueBMW

Everything was sold within an hour or so.  My prices weren't THAT good lol.

War Pig

So much over priced crap on feebay we're chompin at the bit when people list stuff!

roflmao

I think your reputation helps too, Blue.  People here wouldn't (shouldn't, at least) think twice about transacting with you. :)

OldMan

QuoteI think your reputation helps too, Blue
Yeah. Before I forget (yet again), I sent some people at the ccag show your way. They're looking to get CD-Roms fixed. Just so you know, blue

BlueBMW

Quote from: TheOldMan on 06/21/2011, 10:01 PM
QuoteI think your reputation helps too, Blue
Yeah. Before I forget (yet again), I sent some people at the ccag show your way. They're looking to get CD-Roms fixed. Just so you know, blue
That's no problem :D  We've got two reliable fixes right now.  One is a little noisy, the other I'm still hammering down part supplies, but both work perfectly!

thrush

Just got mine in today.  May have arrived yesterday, actually, but I was away from home.  Everything is in great shape and the games worked great in th elittle test run I did.  Ninja Spirit already looks awesome!

roflmao

Ninja Spirit is epic.  Definitely one of the best games for the system.

hizaygizirlz

Gypsies did it.

Got no luv for the krackers only slugs for the krackers!

BlueBMW

sirhcman

BlueBMW

Read the rules in the first post.  I'm trying to give everyone a chance at these who wants a chance. :D

A_Locomotive

So you haven't drawn the names for the chance to buy some of these yet right? If you haven't please add me to the list there are several on here I'd love!

allyourblood

If anyone gets any leads on a "fair priced" copy of Coryoon, please lemme know!

Where is fancy bred?

Damon Plus

DragonmasterDan

add me in, there's three I want. Which I suspect may not be the most common choices.
--DragonmasterDan

roflmao

PunkCryborg

There's a few games in there I'm interested in playing, sign me up please!

GohanX

What an interesting way to do a sale! Count me in, there are a few titles in there i'd like.

BlueBMW

Quote from: A_Locomotive on 11/06/2011, 04:11 PMSo you haven't drawn the names for the chance to buy some of these yet right? If you haven't please add me to the list there are several on here I'd love!
The drawing will be next sunday evening.... then I'll be shooting out PMs.

neoxeno

Search : SUPERGRAFX
You may have meant to search for soporifics.

BlueBMW

For fun we can make bets on the order in which games will be chosen/sold :lol:

I'll guess that the first five to be gone will be....

ChewManFu
Neutopia II
Ys 3
Order of the Griffon
Exile

:mrgreen:  This will be fun :P

A_Locomotive

Quote from: BlueBMW on 11/06/2011, 05:41 PM
Quote from: A_Locomotive on 11/06/2011, 04:11 PMSo you haven't drawn the names for the chance to buy some of these yet right? If you haven't please add me to the list there are several on here I'd love!
The drawing will be next sunday evening.... then I'll be shooting out PMs.
I saw the date listed but was confused and thought something had maybe changed since the first few posts were about things that had already sold. :P

SMF

Welcome to Prime Time B!tch

bartre

BlueBMW

Quote from: A_Locomotive on 11/06/2011, 06:18 PMI saw the date listed but was confused and thought something had maybe changed since the first few posts were about things that had already sold. :P
#-o my bad for reusing an old posting :P

chany60126

thesteve

MotherGunner

-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

CGQuarterly

MasonSushi

I want in on a raffle to buy.  There quite a few I would like to have.

Edmond Dantes

This is unusual.  Unfortunately I don't have any more money or I'd enter to buy the Neutopias.  Oh well.  There's always next time.

incrediblehark

sign me up please! Theres at least 2 games in the lot im interested in.

SMF

The 1st 5 games will g in this order.

1. CHEW MAN FU
2. Neutopia 2
3. Ys III
4. Valis II
5. Order of the Griffon

Blue you should reward the person with the correct guess the 1st 5 games that sold.
Just a thought.
Welcome to Prime Time B!tch

Dyna138

There's a few games on that list I still need to get for my collection, preferably below Ebay prices, please add me to the list Blue :)