@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

OGHUGO's failed shake down and the twisted case of Brian Singer's Anal Rape

Started by PCEngineHell, 04/24/2014, 09:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCEngineHell

Two seemingly unrelated cases can now be mixed and combined into one exciting topic:

In a world where lies and mysteries reign king. Where rich successful directors may possibly have to actually rape people in the ass instead of paying people in drugs and $100 bills to be allowed to fuck said ass, where jacked up resellers try to give Union shakedowns, anything goes. When a combustion becomes an explosion, a mysterious nephew will cross desert valleys to fulfill his love for Turbo, crossing all borders in the name of that love. But what he doesn't know is that forces are working against him. His uncle has his own agenda.

Uncle OGHUGO has taken Nephew's cash, and used it to buy a cheap system to flip. After shaking down the seller of a pristine, non-hair dryer warped Turbografx, plans to sell his beloved console for profit have been concocted. After deporting failed to get him out of the way, and lies about it being impossible to mail the system into Mexico were not believed, to keep Nephew from interfering with his cash flow,  he used his wife to seduce him with a sex romp in the white van. With much alcohol and possibly a little chloroform, Nephew wakes up to find himself at an upscale pool party. But it's not just any pool party.... he has sent him to......Brian Singer's Pool Party. Now, anything goes....

This film will star:
Keanu Reeves as Nephew
Mel Gibson as OGHUGO
Hugh Jackman as Bernie
Shelley Duvall as the seductive aunt
and Chris Elliott as Brian Singer

/turbobperfect.jpg

tggodfrey

I read the entire post.  Fuck him.  He was caught left and right lying.  Using the excuse you cant ship safely to Mexico is a load of sh&&.  Of course he wont ship back for a refund, no surprise there. 
Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

NightWolve

Ah, these recent accusations about this X-Men and "Superman Returns" director... Yeah, quite a tale if true...

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

420GOAT

I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

tggodfrey

Games currently in play:

OGHUGO

PCEngineHell, you are hilarious dude apparently you have nothing better to do.
any how Bernie and I have solved the differences we had.  Regardless of what you think or say since you are just talking out of your ass.  It was never about getting money back, he said he had lots of stuff to sale/trade.  As I am trying to build up my collection I would have kept on dealing with him and possibly get good deals in the future.  The system got here yesterday, I opened it today and everything is fine, I talked to Bernie that if he really wants the system back I can just send it back.  But to end this whole mess I decided to just keep it.  Yes it will be resold.  I will not be shipping to Mexico as it is a pain in the ass regardless of what you think.  I should have just let this go, but didn't want to have an ass clown like you have the last word.

tggodfrey

Quote from: OGHUGO on 04/24/2014, 02:35 PMBlah Blah Blah, Blah Blah, Blah Blah Blah.  I just wanted free shit from Bernie.  My nephew is enroute back to Mexico on his donkey and cant receive a package because the carrier pigeons cant handle the weight so I will resell for major ebay gouging prices because I think my cold solder joints are worth 60.00.  Dont worry I will hang around here to try and scam more of my third world Mod work. I want to try and deal with Bernie some more because I know I can screw more items out of him and increase my Ebay profits.  I just cant let this go because it hurts my interweb ego to be proven as such an asshat.
Translated for you.
Games currently in play:

NightWolve

Oh, I wondered what this "OGHUGO" was, heh, didn't know it was about a new member here that bought Bernie's TG-16 system. Nevermind what I thought, it was silly, but OK, now I see why Professor made the thread besides the Brian Singer rape accusations... Heh.

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Arkhan Asylum

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

jtucci31

Quote from: tggodfrey on 04/24/2014, 02:43 PM
Quote from: OGHUGO on 04/24/2014, 02:35 PMBlah Blah Blah, Blah Blah, Blah Blah Blah.  I just wanted free shit from Bernie.  My nephew is enroute back to Mexico on his donkey and cant receive a package because the carrier pigeons cant handle the weight so I will resell for major ebay gouging prices because I think my cold solder joints are worth 60.00.  Dont worry I will hang around here to try and scam more of my third world Mod work. I want to try and deal with Bernie some more because I know I can screw more items out of him and increase my Ebay profits.  I just cant let this go because it hurts my interweb ego to be proven as such an asshat.
Translated for you.
Ah this makes much more sense! Adds much more depth to Scorsese's "Turbo"

OGHUGO

/buzehuga.jpg
this is what I got as I finished my lunch...  Only a matter of time..

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

PCEngineHell

Quote from: OGHUGO on 04/24/2014, 02:35 PMI should have just let this go, but wanted to make sure to have an ass clown like me have the last word.
It's never about who said the last words, its about who said the best words.  :lol: As is I can barely read yours. Poor sentence structure and other issues hamper your ability to spin convincing bullshit our way.

PCEngineHell

Quote from: OGHUGO on 04/24/2014, 03:54 PM/buzehuga.jpg
this is what I got as I finished my lunch...  Only a matter of time..
It's good to know even fortune cookies can dish out insulting sarcasm to you huh?

tggodfrey

Games currently in play:

PCEngineHell

OGHUGO

Quote from: ProfessorProfessorson on 04/24/2014, 03:57 PM
Quote from: OGHUGO on 04/24/2014, 02:35 PMI should have just let this go, but wanted to make sure to have an ass clown like me have the last word.
It's never about who said the last words, its about who said the best words.  :lol: As is I can barely read yours. Poor sentence structure and other issues hamper your ability to spin convincing bullshit our way.
It's the internet stupid..  Wtf are you an English teacher ?  Well this aight English class.

bob

NecroPhile

Today's English class is brought to you by our sponsor: Tapatalk.

Tapatalk, for dumb shits that don't know how to turn off the stupidity.

Sent from my fingers using a keyboard.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

tggodfrey

Its ok guys, he no speak english.........must use translator!

I cant wait to retire, move to Mexico and walk around expecting everyone to speak english.  Then cry to my uncle to get me a Turbo CD.
Games currently in play:

Bernie

tggodfrey

You should, this douche bag was only try to extort more freebees out of you.  Too bad for him we know you a lot better than that.
Games currently in play:

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: tggodfrey on 04/24/2014, 09:30 AMI read the entire post.  Fuck him.  He was caught left and right lying.  Using the excuse you cant ship safely to Mexico is a load of sh&&.  Of course he wont ship back for a refund, no surprise there. 
I gotta say that I've read the entire post too and it is indeed hilarious.  They whole "Magical Nephew" angle had me in stitches.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

Sparky

EvilEvoIX

IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

OGHUGO

Quote from: tggodfrey on 04/24/2014, 04:14 PMEven a short bus needs a leader!
yeah tggodfrey and you will be riding in the back and me in the front, I have to keep you retards in check.

PCEngineHell

Quote from: OGHUGO on 04/24/2014, 10:51 PM
Quote from: tggodfrey on 04/24/2014, 04:14 PMEven a short bus needs a leader!
yeah tggodfrey and you will be riding in the back and me in the front, I have to keep you retards in check.
This forum is obviously filled with mainly retards, who most of which just happen to be able to type fully legible paragraphs and manage decent sentence structure. Maybe this forum may is not for you. You might want to go join Nintendoage or something. They may suit you better. I also know of this cool mod site that is always looking for fresh new talent to share ideas with:

http://16bitgamer.forumotion.ca/

HailingTheThings

Coming This Summer...No One, this movie doesn't sound very good at all...blue balls ahoy.

Seriously, though, butts, rabbit butts.

IMG
IMG

HercTNT

Keanu reaves as the nephew almost knocked me out of my chair. the movie poster is fantastic.

FiftyQuid

Is this going straight to video?  I was at Wal-Mart yesterday and didn't see it in the bulk bins.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

tggodfrey

Games currently in play:

BigusSchmuck

Ninja16608

GEM MINT 10 LMFAO, I was almost in tears reading and laughing.

roflmao

I've been away for a few days and return to find all this hoopla.  I haven't laughed this hard in awhile.  Thank you pcefx! :)

BlueBMW

[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

roflmao

Sounds like a plan! Mini Turbofest at Beemer's - sometime this summer perhaps?  These next couple of months are pretty busy for me.

Sparky

seieienbu

When does this film open?  ...need to get me some tickets.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

EvilEvoIX

This is so much more fun when you are not in the barrel.  Wildly Funny and Entertaining, 4 Stars.
IMGIMGIMG

OGHUGO

Psycho Punch

When you start calling people 'fag' you have already lost.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

OldRover

Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

synbiosfan

Quote from: Nulltard on 05/04/2014, 10:50 PMI've been calling people "fag" for years because i thought is was an acronym for Fucking Awesome Guy. ) :
I thought he was calling him a cigarette and was confused mate! :P

seieienbu

I'm reminded of a line Boromir said in the Fellowship of the Rings which cracked m e up 20-some years ago as a schoolboy: "May each man carry a faggot on his back" something something.  I knew the real definition but that didn't stop my giggling in class.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

PCEngineHell

Quote from: OGHUGO on 05/04/2014, 08:19 PMI'm rollin in games and raking in HUGE profits on ebay, but cant buy my kid a fucking bed to sleep on, or be bothered with picking up his damn bedroom so it isn't a hoarders death trap:
QFT. Shall we continue?

OGHUGO

Like I said you have nothing better to do..  Not going anywhere..