RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

MGC 2017 is just around the corner!

Started by Sarumaru, 01/05/2017, 08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparky

Nulltard, if I go could we drink and play a duet on or harry banjos?

bartre

Quote from: Nulltard on 03/03/2017, 08:30 AM
Quote from: guest on 03/03/2017, 06:35 AMNulltard, if I go could we drink and play a duet on or harry banjos?
Hells yeah, sparky! You coming? To MGC, I mean. :D
both, hopefully.

Sparky

Ha, I am working on getting my passport, maybe next year. But I will be in Seattle in April/Easter weekend, anyone from there need me to visit for a hug and a reachy let me know. :)

roflmao

My pins for this year's TurboFest gathering have arrived and they look pretty sweet!

Keith-Courage-Pin-003-600x400.jpg

DildoKKKobold

I'll be there. We're running a tiny booth this time, so I'll actually be able to take bigger breaks from gouging, and hang out and play.

I'll also have a much more recent version of Catastrophy to show off. Maybe greds and I will make a March push to get some of the levels finalized. We've got some cool things in the pipeline.
For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

Sparky

Quote from: guest on 03/06/2017, 02:49 PMMy pins for this year's TurboFest gathering have arrived and they look pretty sweet!

IMG
Ya looks good man, I won't be there but can I buy one?
<<poser pose>>

esteban

Quote from: guest on 03/07/2017, 06:32 PMI'll be there. We're running a tiny booth this time, so I'll actually be able to take bigger breaks from gouging, and hang out and play.

I'll also have a much more recent version of Catastrophy to show off. Maybe greds and I will make a March push to get some of the levels finalized. We've got some cool things in the pipeline.
Catastrophy!

I look forward to (others) posting updates from MGC.

:)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: guest on 03/08/2017, 04:33 AM
Quote from: guest on 03/06/2017, 02:49 PMMy pins for this year's TurboFest gathering have arrived and they look pretty sweet!

IMG
Yea, wow Rofl!!  Those look great!  Can't wait to see you guys!!

Ya looks good man, I won't be there but can I buy one?
<<poser pose>>
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

DragonmasterDan

Quote from: esteban on 03/08/2017, 07:46 AMCatastrophy!

Esteban: I regret to inform you that that the acronym for MGC isn't Macintosh Genuflection Convention
--DragonmasterDan

esteban

Quote from: guest on 03/08/2017, 09:33 AM
Quote from: esteban on 03/08/2017, 07:46 AM
Quote from: guest on 03/07/2017, 06:32 PMI'll be there. We're running a tiny booth this time, so I'll actually be able to take bigger breaks from gouging, and hang out and play.

Catastrophy!

Put in your vacation request right now.
Notify the wife that she is going to be stuck alone with kids 4/7-4/10.
Buy your tickets now.
Don't be a pussy.
Those dates, sadly will never work for me.

:(

Quote from: DragonmasterDan on 03/08/2017, 04:46 PM
Quote from: esteban on 03/08/2017, 07:46 AMCatastrophy!

Esteban: I regret to inform you that that the acronym for MGC isn't Macintosh Genuflection Convention
Why can't I win the damn lottery and spend a weekend in Southern Canada?

Seriously.

roflmao

Quote from: Nulltard on 03/23/2017, 05:43 PMSo are any techs going to be at MGC? Offering services?

I'm hoping to get my Duo component modded if possible. Or at the very least send it home with someone and save on shipping one way at least. :D
I know chop will be there one day (Sat. I think) but I don't know if he'll be doing any mod work. You could probably leave it with him at least. I have a TG CD-ROM that stopped spinning that I am thinking about leaving with him to fix when he has some free time.

Flare65

Got my ticket and ready to go, but MGC always falls on my wife's birthday so I can never stay the whole day.  :(  If I don't take her out that evening, there will be hell to pay...

780racer

I am excite. Im not able to bring anything because planes. But I will be there and ready to turbob and drink many spirits.

nectarsis

as usual the nectarsis bus service from the airport is available hit me up if needed   ;)
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

TheClash603

Quote from: guest on 03/04/2017, 07:02 AMHa, I am working on getting my passport, maybe next year. But I will be in Seattle in April/Easter weekend, anyone from there need me to visit for a hug and a reachy let me know. :)
I completely agree with a thorough 12+ month background check before they allow you to enter our country!

780racer

Quote from: nectarsis on 03/26/2017, 07:17 PMas usual the nectarsis bus service from the airport is available hit me up if 4needed   ;)
My wife and I will need this service if you are serious. We get in at 230 on friday.

majors

Quote from: 780racer on 03/27/2017, 05:25 AM
Quote from: nectarsis on 03/26/2017, 07:17 PMas usual the nectarsis bus service from the airport is available hit me up if 4needed   ;)
My wife and I will need this service if you are serious. We get in at 230 on friday.
Nects' whip _is_ the stylish way to arrive to MGC(that plate is obey-righteous)! The con hotel does a shuttle from the airport as back up.
TG/PCE Collection.
"Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)

bartre

Quote from: 780racer on 03/27/2017, 05:25 AM
or something else to consider - walk from the airport to the hotel while drinking.
maybe you'll get on majors' level by then

Sarumaru

My plane arrives at 5 in the morning on Friday. Looks like I'll be hangin out at the airport for a while!  :-&

esteban

Quote from: Sarumaru on 03/27/2017, 06:33 PMMy plane arrives at 5 in the morning on Friday. Looks like I'll be hangin out at the airport for a while!  :-&
There's a nice place to nap behind the Pizza Hut.

Enjoy!

TheClash603

http://patch.com/wisconsin/oakcreek/no-food-you-oak-creek-diner-revokes-30-credit-woman-smoking-bathroom-police

I ate at this place both times I was in Wisconsin and it is awesome and cheap, pretty close to the airport.  I know no one asked for this, but you will thank me if you go.

DeshDildo

I can't make it this year due to how my kids' spring break falls and leaving for Florida just a couple of days after MGC.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

esteban

Quote from: Desh on 03/30/2017, 02:22 PMI can't make it this year due to how my kids' spring break falls and leaving for Florida just a couple of days after MGC. 
Ha! I am driving down to South Carolina that weekend.

I will think of you, fellow Road Warrior, as my muscles are cramping from the 12-14 hour drive.

bartre

just over a week to go!
I'll be on my way there this time next week :D

majors

I'll be flying back, a week from today...it'll all be over :(

I get up with Bob/Gynt on Weds, fly out to you'all obey fools on Friday...it'll be a turbo week!
TG/PCE Collection.
"Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: Nulltard on 04/03/2017, 09:48 AM
Quote from: majors on 04/03/2017, 08:29 AMI'll be flying back, a week from today...it'll all be over :(

I get up with Bob/Gynt on Weds, fly out to you'all obey fools on Friday...it'll be a turbo week!
Watch your cornhole with Galam...
We'll make it drag out by playing boring SNES/Mode 7 games all weekend... It'll be like the weekend that never ends!  ;)

Our gang will be there Thursday night  =)
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

JoshTurboTrollX

Probably the most random question, but:

Does anyone coming to MGC have an extra (or any?) OUYA controllers?  I seem to have forgotten where I placed my 4th controller, and will need to borrow one for the weekend... :(

If you do and are able to bring one, please let me know.  :)

Sarumaru

Quote from: Nulltard on 04/03/2017, 09:48 AM
Quote from: majors on 04/03/2017, 08:29 AMI'll be flying back, a week from today...it'll all be over :(

Watch your cornhole with Galam...
Galam is clearly the bottom-bunk in this scenario.

sirhcman

Twitch or Youtube. Make sure you set your stream settings to save the video after the stream ends otherwise it won't backup to your channel (at least on Twitch anyway)

TheClash603

People use Youtube, no one uses Twitch.

Should have a live stream of the room instead, I wanna creepily stare into each of your souls from the safety of my dark room.

Sarumaru

Quote from: Nulltard on 04/04/2017, 12:24 PMSpeaking of butts... I'm bringing gear to do a Livestream from one of the consoles in the turbo room.

I've never done one of these before.  Anyone have any suggestions on which service would be best? Twitch, YouTube live, Google Hangouts?
I was thinking about doing this on my youtewb channel but figured the internet might suck there to try and go live. We'll see , I guess.

Sarumaru

Quote from: Nulltard on 04/04/2017, 02:27 PMI was going to bring a hotspot with a 5gb bandwidth card in case the hotel WiFi is overburdened. I just hope it gets a strong enough signal from the bathroom where I'm setting up the stream for theclash.
O yea? Well hey bbygrrl lemme piggyback on dat wifi rill quik-like

bartre

the hotel wifi will be fucked.
it is every year

EDIT:
I'll be bringing a box of stuff to trade/get rid of.
y'all should do the same if you can

roflmao

Yep, I'll be bringing up some random stuff for trade as well. We're getting close!

nectarsis

My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

JoshTurboTrollX

:) The HYYYYPE!!!!

Yes!  The Streaming will be awesome!  Depending on your software, I think using OBS with twitch is the easiest way to stream the event.  We could set it up to use a webcam of the room AND capture the gameplay while it saves the files to be uploaded separately on youtube (please let me host a copy on our gamehuggers YT channel!?). 

I'm all set traveling with 6 TVs (a few smaller ones for easy packing - 13") and a projector.  Not sure on the actual location of where the projector will be, but I figured it might be a fun callback to the TurboFest-Hallway year (2011) lol!!

Should be awesome!  If anyone needs any directions on where to find us, just look for the "TURBO FEST TOUR" banner located just outside our room! 

Can't wait to hang with everyone again!!  WOOOOO!!!!

cr8zykuban0

Shit, wish i could go :/ well at least there's portland i can look forward to. Have fun guys

bartre

Planted in the hotel room now.
Seen a few of you, where's everyone else?

780racer

Quote from: bartre on 04/07/2017, 01:12 AMPlanted in the hotel room now.
Seen a few of you, where's everyone else?
At the airport on mah way, we land at 230. Saru is passed out in our room haha

ShadowKitty777

I'm in the turbo room already.  :dance: Happy MGC

Gredler

Quote from: ShadowKitty777 on 04/07/2017, 04:54 PMI'm in the turbo room already.  :dance: Happy MGC
pics or it didn't happen

ShadowKitty777

Quote from: Gredler on 04/07/2017, 06:36 PM
Quote from: ShadowKitty777 on 04/07/2017, 04:54 PMI'm in the turbo room already.  :dance: Happy MGC
pics or it didn't happen
/29z23pv.jpg

sirhcman

Quote from: ShadowKitty777 on 04/07/2017, 07:31 PM
pics or it didn't happen
Hi, I've shared 1 photo via Photobucket. Please click the link to view photos: http://share.photobucket.com/shareprofile/indexshare.php?id=NzA4MjU=
Hi, I've shared 1 photo via Photobucket. Please click the link to view photos: http://share.photobucket.com/shareprofile/indexshare.php?id=NzA4MjY=
Link doesn't work :(

ShadowKitty777

Quote from: guest on 04/07/2017, 07:40 PM
pics or it didn't happen
Hi, I've shared 1 photo via Photobucket. Please click the link to view photos: http://share.photobucket.com/shareprofile/indexshare.php?id=NzA4MjU=
Hi, I've shared 1 photo via Photobucket. Please click the link to view photos: http://share.photobucket.com/shareprofile/indexshare.php?id=NzA4MjY=
Should work now  :P

sirhcman

Quote from: ShadowKitty777 on 04/07/2017, 08:03 PM
Quote from: guest on 04/07/2017, 07:40 PM
pics or it didn't happen
Should work now  :P
hah it does! :) Please tell Sarumaru I miss him!

sirhcman

So when does Nulltard's livesteam start??

sirhcman

Quote from: Nulltard on 04/08/2017, 12:20 AM
Quote from: guest on 04/07/2017, 09:21 PMSo when does Nulltard's livesteam start??
Did some experimenting w/ local recording tonight. Hope to start Livestream tomorrow around 5.
Thanks bro!

sirhcman

Quote from: Nulltard on 04/08/2017, 10:29 AMI haven't prettied up the twitch site yet, but here is the link for anyone who wants to check in on us drunken kids:
twitch.tv/DildoPhile
esrb.jpg
Make sure you have your twitch account set to save the video!

esteban

sirhcman