10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Random Pictures Thread

Started by Joe Redifer, 02/10/2010, 02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloufo

bob

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Joe Redifer

What if I vote for the opposite of your candidate?

esteban

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 11/01/2016, 04:38 AMWhat if I vote for the opposite of your candidate?
Vote Cho Aniki.

Thank you for serving your country.

:)

NE146

Psycho Punch

Dusted off my old PS2, GT4 remains as gorgeous as it ever was (this was taken with photo mode, saved into my USB stick):

IMG

At the time I really believed GT4's graphics were perfection and there were no improvements possible anymore to racing games graphics. :lol:
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

ToyMachine78

TurboXray

roflmao

esteban

ClodBusted

Digi.k

ClodBusted

So this is where donuts come from?

esteban

I have done the donuts at home...but if I was in a public restroom, I would be holding the box until only crumbs were left.

majors

Small retro area at Youmacon 2016, 5 obeys running.

IMG
TG/PCE Collection.
"Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)

TheClash603

Quote from: majors on 11/08/2016, 08:15 AMSmall retro area at Youmacon 2016, 5 obeys running.
IMG
If 5 obey stations are running at Youmacon but no one is around, do they make a sound?

Bloufo

Robert-Vaughn-Actor.jpg

Robert Vaughn, Man from UNCLE actor, dies aged 83

R.I.P

esteban

Quote from: Bloufo on 11/11/2016, 07:18 PMRobert-Vaughn-Actor.jpg
Robert Vaughn, Man from UNCLE actor, dies aged 83

R.I.P
HE IS LEGEND for me. Love him.

Digi.k

Psycho Punch

Hmm I've seen this logo somewhere...

IMG

IMG

Another one for the "Sony copies everything from other companies" crowd. :lol:
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!

TDIRunner

Quote from: guest on 11/03/2016, 10:25 PMAt the time I really believed GT4's graphics were perfection and there were no improvements possible anymore to racing games graphics. :lol:
Ha.  I remember thinking the exact same thing.
Maybe, just once, someone will call me "sir" without adding, "you're making a scene."

ClodBusted

Digi.k

Psycho Punch

Bloufo

NecroPhile

Mmm, hudson bee honey is the sweetest.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

esteban

Remember this?

IMG

R.I.P.

Psycho Punch

/1135741766474707_n.jpg

esteban

kosko99

Bloufo

George Peabody Library

Johns Hopkins University

IMG

Digi.k

Bloufo

esteban

Quote from: Bloufo on 11/27/2016, 11:13 PMReal place names,
IMG
Definitely compiled from a British English perspective, you could probably expand it if you used American slang.

Sadly, my kids go to Lurker Park in my town.

Ridiculous name.

wildfruit

Meet you in moist cove on the morrow

Digi.k

EDITED!!

IMG

Warbucks

NecroPhile

Quote from: Bloufo on 11/26/2016, 07:45 AM George Peabody Library

Johns Hopkins University

IMG
There must be a book on how to prepare omelettes.

ClodBusted

Bloufo

NoSexGex

For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!

ClodBusted

bob

dotsandloops .com/games/bonk2.gif

LostFlunky

Psycho Punch

IMG

too much ballistix perhaps?

esteban

Quote from: guest on 11/30/2016, 04:01 PMIMG

too much ballistix perhaps?
In hindsight, it seems imbecilic.

At the time, I thought I was doing God's work :)

"This mission is heaven sent," I reassured myself.

:)

Digi.k

NecroPhile

IMG

Pardon my pic whoring.